Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunny




Owen insisted on having Party Hats and Party Blowers, Don't they look Cute
Today is Stewart's Birthday. I wanted to give him a Birthday Shout out. I know all of you think that you have the most amazing Husband ,but I cant help and wonder how that can be, because I am Married to the MOST wonderful, amazing person.


Not only is he a great Husband but he is the BEST Dad to our two boys. When Stewart is gone durning the day Owen repeatedly tells me how he misses his Dad and Ethan thinks that every time a door is opened that it is Dad and he comes racing through the house screaming "Da Da" and is very sad when all he sees is me. Whats up with that. Stewart will spend endless hours on the trampoline or in the Sandbox with the boys, and if you live anywhere near us you can account to the fact that he LIVES at the park with the boys. Nothing brings me more JOY than seeing such a large man such as my husband getting down to there level and playing like a kid and not caring what anyone else thinks.



* Stewart is kind, loving, and patient with me and the kid's. He never raises his voice with us and that I know has got to be difficult at times.



* He is a great example of a hard worker



*He loves the Lord



* He thinks Taco Bell is Mexican food an loves it :(



*He's funny, he's the biggest jokester he makes me laugh all the time



*He is so giving, he will but everyone Else's needs in front of his own, he would do anything for anyone



*Hes Forgiving, no matter what I do he doesn't hold a grudge and is always the first to say Sorry. (the Lord knew I would need that in a Husband)



*He hates Chocolate and Cheese (wierd I know)



*He is my Best Friend



But the biggest reason why I love him so much is because he puts up with ME!! I feel blessed to have him for Eternity. I am proud of him and his accomplishments he has made in his life. I couldn't have asked for anything more in a Husband. Stewart I love you and look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. Thank you for everything you so for me and the kids.



Happy Birthday

9 comments:

bekki said...

Mel- Tell your Buns of steal husband HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You wrote amazing things about your man. I think it is great you are so in love with him and let him know how great he really is.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

MY MOM BOUGHT HER SONIC GIRLS GLIFT CERTIFICATES AT CHRISTMAS TOO!! So funny!

Stewie! Happy Birthday! From a friend that loves Taco Bell just as much as you do! You are amazing, and your wife has every right to brag. I love how cute you guys are together.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

CUTE HEADER MEL!

Lynsey said...

Happy birthday Stewart!! Hopefully Melanie gave you the gift that Jim recommanded:)haha

Why did you cut yourself out of the picture..dork

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Stewart! I see him all the time at the park and I think it's cute too! :) And I love Taco Bell, call me crazy! You two are an ADORABLE couple!

Karlee said...

Hey Melanie! I don't know if you'll remember me, we worked at Euphoria together. Anyway, I saw you on Lynsey's blog and just wanted to say hi! Your boys are so cute!!

Julie said...

I'm totally still trying to figure out stuff on my blog, but thanks for the tip! I emailed Melissa your address. If I get stuck, I'm going to have to call you for help!

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

Stewart I've told you before we are glad Melanie chose you and we are glad you put up with her. We love you all.

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! What a lucky hubby to have such a great "hunny bunny"! Don't tell him we said so...but we think he's kind of great too. :)