Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The New Local Hair Dresser

I don't know what it is about my Laundry room but for some reason people will say and do anything, while getting their hair done. Stewart has always said "If the walls of the Laundry Room could talk there would be a lot of people in trouble" well that was what I did tonight. I feel into the trap of Bekki. I have needed to get into the salon to get my hair colored but can never find the time to do it. Bekki has offered a million times but I kindly decline. Color can be a scary thing and I really don't want Pink hair (no offense Bek it looks great on you but I couldnt pull it off). Well tonight I succumbed to peer pressure once again. Yes,I let Bekki color my hair, or should I say Apply the color to my hair. I mixed the color she put it on my head. Stewart was glad, when I make him color my hair he always complains that the gloves are to tight. She actually did a great job. So I wanted to let everyone know she is taking new Clients :) Here she is putting the color on. The things Bek and I do can sometime be a little scary, but I must say I had full trust and confidence in my new little hair dresser. She did however reach for the scissors that's when she was cut off.
Aren't we cute in our shower caps. Oh the things Women do to look pretty.

We actually had a great time, but what do you expect,
Bek + Mel = FUN
Thanks Bekki!

5 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I am just laughing. I kept scrolling through the pictures over and over. I didn't know that just any client could do your hair. That is so funny that Stewart does it for you. Reall cute. Can I be next stylist? YEAH RIGHT!!

Bek! You must be a really member of the family.

bekki said...

I must say MEL you/we look amazing in that shower cap. I think you could actually pull that look off.

Thanks for trusting me to do your hair i had fun doing it and i think i could of cut your hair and made it look good. NOT!

I agree we always have fun together of course we are laughing most the time but hey that's what you are supposed to do

Shauna said...

Well you know how i feel about my hair so i can't say i'd have done the same thing...but i'm sure it looks great. now you need to send a pic of the finished product so we can see what it looks like. while we're on the subject of hair, i absolutely hate my hair so bad right now that i think i may never get it cut again as long as i live. i mean, have you ever seen such a mess? love ya

Jenni said...

Okay, that is HILARIOUS. You two kill me!
Why didn't you girls call me over for the fun? Next time, I want to be involved! We can have one BIG hair-coloring party! Wahoo!

I'm glad you were able to get your hair colored. Bek - are you familiar with bleach?

Anonymous said...

You are CRAZY!!!!! Well...you AND Bekki are crazy! Kind of goofy and fun though. :) I guess I'll schedule my next appt. with Bekki since she is a pro now. Yeah right!