Friday, May 9, 2008

A Great Day

So today has been a great day so many fun stuff has Happened. First and for most Doesn't my blog look so dang cute? As much as I would love to take credit for this great design I can't. My old roommate and long time friend Heidi did for me. She is so talented in many areas and apparently blog design needs to be added to her list. So Thank you Heidi you did a wonderful job.

Another great thing that happened today is I FINALLY convinced a great friend of mine to join the blogging world. The two of us were soooo Anti- blog, then I feel in to the peer pressure of all of you and since then I have been working over time on her so maybe I caught her at a weak moment, or maybe she got sick and tired of me bugging her, but truthfully I think she really secretly always wanted one but was to stubborn to admit until today. Well whatever the reason I am glad she is now doing it. So you ask who is it? Well I promised her I wouldn't reveal her name so FBI groupies you got a new case. Good luck and really it shouldn't be too difficult.

Stewart finished his first semester of school. He did a great job of course. I was worried about what life would be like with a student as a husband but it has been great. I am really proud of him and excited for what the future has in store for us. However, he does have 3 weeks off before the summer session starts so hopefully we will have not annoyed each other to death by then.:) Just kidding I really love having him around and even though it drives mom crazy the kids enjoy the teasing and rough housing.

2 comments:

bekki said...

Gees Mel- I am sitting here trying to think for the life of me who this friend of yours is. i hope i can figure it out soon. Just an FYI please tell your buns of steal that karate kid here could still kick his butt. I am still laughing about him and i don't know why.

You should be really proud of him what a great student and great example for your boys. By the way Owen's little Mother's day thing was great. I only wish my kids said i weighed 31 lbs.

Taya said...

Your new blog look is dang cute!!! I love your header! I think probably the funny lady above is our brand new blogger up and coming??? Maybe she just can't resist any longer???? Owens answers were so cute. Madison present home yesterday from school and she was SOOOOO proud of it. It's good to be a MOM!