Sunday, June 29, 2008
Friday, June 27, 2008
Which Disney Princess Are You?
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
After about 2 hours of swimming we were tired and hungry. Owen found his favorite little spot in the room he "Wishes was his" and watched Thomas.
Mon. and Wed. you may be seeing more of us. We had a great time. Thanks mom for the fun evening. My kids wont forget this night, actually I don't think I will either. Love ya
Monday, June 16, 2008
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Owen was so nice to allow his Dad to take his Sunday nap in his tent in his toy room.
Lucky Dad :)
Thursday, June 12, 2008
* He loves, and I mean LOVES to golf, Owen thinks golfing is grandpa's Job
* For family home evening one night growing up my parents took us to Dairy Queen for Ice cream, me and my sisters didn't finish ours, so my dad did. Yes, All 4 of them plus his own and every stop light on the way home my dad was opening his door and throwing up. We all thought it was so funny and we have yet to let him live it down.
* My Dad is OCD when it comes to food. His food can't touch each other on the plate. He hates things stirred, if the meal looks ugly he has a hard time eating it, and he will never use the same fork on more then one item of food. Owen is the same way it makes me crazy!!
* He was ALWAYS the person we would go to if we needed money growing up. My Mom would dig out the change on the bottom of her purse and my Dad would give us $20.00 and ask if we needed more.
* He loves the Lord. He has served many numerous callings in the church and is a great example to me and my family.
* He loves his family and has proven that over the years, there isn't anything he wouldn't do for us. He has sacrificed his own freedom and Happiness for his children
* He gives the best advice, even if it's not what you want to hear, he is honest with you.
* He says I am his Favorite Daughter, it always makes me smile even though I know he says the same thing to my sister's.
* He has been a great Father in Law to my Husband, I am truly grateful for that.
* He loves my Mom so much, I remember growing up my Dad would always say "I hope someday you all find a spouse 1/2 as wonderful as your Mom"
* He is a hard worker, he doesn't take no for an answer, and if he wants something he won't give up until he gets it. I always joke and say "I have the Adams blood in me, so watch out"
* He is a Son, Husband, Father, Father in Law, & Grandpa of 2 Wonderful parents, 1 Lucky Lady, 4 Great Daughters, 1 good looking Son, 4 loving Son in Laws, & 9 Busy Grand kids who adore him. Who could ask for more.
I love you Dad, thanks for everything you have done and continue to do for me and my family. Your selfless acts don't go unnoticed. Thanks for being my Dad and putting up with me durning my not so pleasant years (I know hard to believe). You are loved by many.
My Dad shares his Birthday Day with this cute little guy, my sister Lynsey's little boy and his Grandson Austin.
Happy Birthday Dad and Austin, We love you!!!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Wish me luck, We will see if it works!!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
We brought out the slip n slide last night they had a blast on it. Owen even got me to slide down it, I am not sure my body will ever be the same :)
Ethan wanted nothing to do with it at first, but once he saw how much fun Owen was having he decided to give it a try. He loved it
Life has been hectic lately but it is times like this when you put the troubles and worries aside and really enjoy the important things in life. Nothing brings me more joy then playing with my kids. Its then that you realize everything else doesn't matter. My house may be dirty, and laundry may not be done but I have spent the day laughing and playing with my kids. Stewart has started up school again, he is Shadowing a Fabulous Dr/Friend 1 day a week, volunteering at Banner Gateway hospital 1 day a week, and school 6 days a week. We don't see much of him, but are very proud of him. He is a great Father and Husband!
Owen insisted that we had a picnic on the front lawn so we BBQ hamburgers and ate outside. We have been enjoying the beautiful weather if only it could stay this nice a little longer.