Thursday, May 15, 2008

Better late than NEVER!!

Happy Birthday Kathleen. I hope you have had a great BirthdayKathleen is the Funnest person to be around. She always makes me laugh. I am so glad she moved into our ward so now I can see her more than once a year for hair appointment. She has greatest hair, so she doesn't have to come very often but, I always love it when she does come. She is a wonderful Mother and Friend. I love how honest and up front she is.
Bekki and I had a blast acting like teenagers decorating her house last night while she was sitting in the room right in front of us with the lights on, blinds drawn, and the windows OPEN. We were army crawling across the patio laughing our butts off. So next year can you please not be so stubborn when your husband tries to get you out of the office. So who wears the pants in that relationship? :) It actually made it more fun knowing that you could have possibly heard us. I hope you 16th birthday was everything you dreamed of and more.
Happy Birthday

4 comments:

bekki said...

Gee What a great friend you must be. I agree that Kathleen is the funniest person to be around(of next to us) Just kidding. I hope she had fun on her first date.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I am totally laughing about your comment on my blog! I love you sometimes!

Where did you get that pic of Kathleen? It is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Okay! It's official...I can never move! How could I leave a neighborhood full of so many fun people?! You are great! LOVE YA, LOVE YA, LOVE YA! And speaking of great hair...my 'do is due for another fix up!

bekki said...

Ok seriously you are such a loyal friend. Always sticking up for those you love. Thanks for the post and putting people in their place. You crack me up. I was laughing while i was reading that. Apparently people must not like our humor. I on the other hand find it very funny