Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day Party

Yesterday was Owen's Mothers Day party for school. They had the cutest program for all of us proud mom's. When we first got there she had all the kids in a line holding their names and on the table was portraits they had drawn of their mom's, we had to take our child's name and guess which drawing was of us. It was kinda tricky will 12 other little kids drawings but right away I knew which one was Owen's I kept questioning myself because other mom's thought it was their child's too. I put my name on it and sure enough I was RIGHT
Here I am man I am cuteHere's Owen holding his picture with two other names on it
They sang and signed a Mothers song it was adorable
They planted flowers for us
The best part of the program was when she played
"How well do you know your MOM"?
it was so funny here are Owens answers he did pretty good:
What is your mom's favorite color? Red (Correct)
How much does your Mom weigh? 31lbs. (well that's a no brainer, Correct)
How old is your Mom? 30 (Correct)
Where's your Mom's Favorite place to eat? Chilli's (I don't know if that is my fav. but we do go there a lot)
What color is your Mom's hair? Brown (Correct)
How much does your Mom love you? As big as the big big world (Correct)
Why do you love your Mom? He told Mrs. K that he didn't want to tell everyone and that he would tell me at home, but on his sheet he said Because She is the best Mommy in the world (Correct)
What is your Mommy's Favorite thing to Play? Watch T.V. (I guess I need to turn the TV off)
What is your Mommy's job? To cut hair (Correct)
If you could buy your Mom anything for Mothers Day what would it be? New Clothes (Its pretty bad when your 4yr. old thinks your wardrobe needs help)
One of Owen's friends said that he would buy him Mom black paint. What 4yr. olds say is so funny.
Besides the T.V. thing he was right on, I mean I clearly weigh 31 lbs right? He did such a good job. I am so proud of him and really enjoyed being there with him. Mrs. K once again did such a Wonderful Job.





3 comments:

Jen & Blake said...

Too cute! And right on:) I can't believe our kids are old enough to know/do things like this that mean so much!

Oh, add me I think you have my email too:)

Lynsey said...

Thats cute!! Owen is so cute he must take after his favorite aunt!!just kidding:)

Dont you worry Im a little worried about the break myself, we might have to escape and do some retail therapy!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the question and answer section at the end of your post! Owen did a great job pegging you! Ezra gave me a Mother's Day card that said..."Happy Mother's Day Mom. Don't be mad at me please"----apparently Ezra has me pegged too. :) I haven't figured out yet if I just happened to have been grouchy the day he made the card or if he has done something and is waiting for me to find it and blow! :)