Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Jenni Dear!!

(Jenni I stole this pic from your blog, hope you don't mind)


Today is Miss Jenni's Birthday. I though I should do a shout out for her. Here are some things I love about Jenni:
*She Always makes me laugh no matter what.
*I love her sense of humor.
*There is no faking it with Jenni she is real and she will say it how it is.
*She is a great Mom of 2 soon to be 3 beautiful children.
*Her and her Husband are the Cutest couple.
*She is/was a great work out partner.
*She has such a friendly Smile.
*She is a great friend and Listener.

If you don't already know and love her you are missing out. She is one great girl. To bad I didn't know her sooner. Jenni I hope you have a Great Birthday. I am glad that I have gotten to know you better. Thanks for being such a Great friend to me. Love ya lots :)

Happy Birthday!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh, Mel. You made my whole day! It's you that ALWAYS makes me laugh. And, I am STILL going to be your workout partner, as soon as these few weeks are over! Give a WAHOO for being 30! Yeah, it really sucks!
Love ya!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Jenni! Are you really 30? Don't you know 30 is the new 20?

What a nice friend you are Melanie.

thewylerfamily said...

I think Jenni is amazing also. Hey
Mel, it's been fun seeing your cute family on bike rides lately. We might have to join you sometime.

bekki said...

I couldn't agree more with you Mel. Jenni is the best. She is so dang funny.