Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oh to be a kid again

Its been awhile since I posted anything so here are some random pictures of my boys.
We made cupcakes last night the kids couldn't wait to be able to like the beaters and the bowl clean.Apparently the beater was not enough for Ethan he had to have a spoon too.
The other day Ethan wanted to play t-ball, Stewart set up the Tee, got a ball and bat and Ethan kept swinging at the Ball, it took a few tries but he finally hit it, it didn't go far but he was sure excited.
Our Little Slugger
I think we had spent to much time inside for too long and the boys started acting a little strange.
Here's Owen with his shirt covering his face and Etan with the back of his over his head they thought they were so funny crazy kids.
We brought out the slip n slide last night they had a blast on it. Owen even got me to slide down it, I am not sure my body will ever be the same :)
Ethan wanted nothing to do with it at first, but once he saw how much fun Owen was having he decided to give it a try. He loved it

Life has been hectic lately but it is times like this when you put the troubles and worries aside and really enjoy the important things in life. Nothing brings me more joy then playing with my kids. Its then that you realize everything else doesn't matter. My house may be dirty, and laundry may not be done but I have spent the day laughing and playing with my kids. Stewart has started up school again, he is Shadowing a Fabulous Dr/Friend 1 day a week, volunteering at Banner Gateway hospital 1 day a week, and school 6 days a week. We don't see much of him, but are very proud of him. He is a great Father and Husband!

1 comment:

bekki said...

Love the shirts love the slide but where or where is the picture of you going down the slide. I would pay money to see that one