Monday, June 16, 2008

Movie Day

I decided to take Owen to the movies today to see Kung Fu Panda durning Ethan's nap time. I got a babysitter and me and Owen went and had a great time just the two of us. Owen laughed so hard through almost the entire movie. Watching by kids so happy brings me so much joy.
$12.50 for movie tickets, over priced
$2.00 for drinks, thanks to Jenni's refill cups
$3.50 for a small bag of Popcorn, Always worth it, Yummy!!
A date with Owen, PRICELESS and worth every penny.
Who wouldn't spend the day with such a handsome boy?
Thanks Owen for spending the afternoon with your Mom. I love you!!

4 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

We went too! That is so funny! What a great night for you!

bekki said...

So glad you took my advice and went. I think i will take the boys next week. Isn't it great to jsut hang with our little boys

Tara said...

That is so sweet. You are such a nice mom!! The last movie I think I took my girls to see was the Hannah Montana movie in 3D when Shayla was on Spring Break.

Shauna said...

ahhh, that's sweet, i was thinking of taking maddie to see that as well, i think she'd dig it. i saw that you called; i went back to work today:( i'll call you later. we meet with the realtor tomorrow night to see about putting our house on the market. scary! i need to call for some advice. love ya