Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the 2 BEST Fathers around.

My own Dad is such a wonderful example for me. He has been there for me no matter what. I am grateful to have been placed in a family with such a great Dad, and Friend. Thank you Dad for all you have done for me. Since his birthday was on Friday you all already know how great he is from his birthday post.

I know that Stewart isn't my Dad, but he is a great Father to my boys. They love him to pieces. He is a great example to my children of a hard working, loving, patient, kind, fun etc. Man. In primary today I did a "All about Dad" page here's Owen's answers:

* What is your Dad's name? Stewart
*How old is your Dad? 33
*How much does your Dad weigh? 33 lbs.
*What color is your Dad's hair? Black
*What is you Dad's favorite food? Pizza
*What's your Dad's favorite color? Blue
*Why do you love your Dad? Because he likes me and he likes to play basketball with me
Owen made this yesterday for his Dad and he painted it all by himself. He was so excited to give it to him. He put it under his bed so Dad wouldn't see it until this morning.

Owen was so nice to allow his Dad to take his Sunday nap in his tent in his toy room.

Lucky Dad :)

Thank you Dad and Stewart for being good Fathers. I hope you know how important you are to all of us. I love you both so much!!

2 comments:

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

O! what a lucky Dad. I bet not every dad got to take his Fathers Day nap in a TP. We love you all.

bekki said...

How sweet is it that they took a nap in the tent. Did Stewart even fit? Looks like he had a great day