Friday, September 26, 2008

My boys with many faces

Tonight I went Halloween Costume shopping with My 3 boys, Yes you heard me right I had 3 kids tonight and the worst one of all was the Biggest. Next year I will be going alone. Here are some pictures of my oh so exciting night










As you can see we had such it was an adventure. You should have seen the looks we were getting from people. One lady couldn't help it and she busted up laughing when Stewart had on the Bee suit. She said "That is the biggest Bee I have ever seen" Stewart thought it was so funny. Every time he put something new on he would tell me to take his picture. Its something about Halloween that brings the kid out in everyone.

6 comments:

bekki said...

Ok that was great when you sent me the picture last nite to my phone I was laughing so hard that all my cousin's at the party that I there was something wrong with me.
Seriously that was great so is stewart going to be the Bee?

Amber said...

That's funny. So what costumes did you end up with???

Gray Family said...

I vote for the bee! Great look Stewart! I thought Jeff was the only crazy "kid" that totally gets into the Halloween thing. Love the pictures. Can't wait to see what you actually ended up with.

Anonymous said...

Stewart wins the Dad of the Year award! Every boy needs a dad who will try on costumes too.

We've gotta make a trip over there in the next couple days. Let me know what Stewart's schedule is like and maybe he can come along. :)

keepingupwiththewootans said...

Those pictures are freekin funny. Stewart looked darling. I personaly liked the bee costume the best. It looked like a ton of fun. Hope all is well.Candi

Clint said...

Yes, I could have told you that was a trap! Run away, far away!