Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Sista Sista

Today is my sisters and my best friends birthday crazy how they both have the same special day, well that is because they are the same people. Lynsey is truly one of my very best friends. I am so grateful for her in my life. There are so many thing I love about her but I will narrow it down to just a few

* She once thought that a cars muffler was gun shots and dove for safety
* She would throw up every morning before school in hopes my mom would think she was sick and let her stay home
* She is a great Mom she loves her little man so much
* She is such a good example to me, she gets so excited to read "The Book of Mormon Made Easier" every night
* My day isn't complete with out talking to her, I talk to her about dozen times a day
* She is also a hair dresser and works very hard
* She may have brown roots but she is a blondie at heart
*She always makes me laugh
* I still remember the day my mom cut her bangs really short they looked like a little sausage roll on her for head, she didn't want to hurt my moms feelings so she pretended to like them
* She is the next "Mother Theresa" she cares about everyone
* She once fell into a mans shopping bag and her jelly shoes went airborne
*She used to strip down the mannequins at the mall until they were naked, my mom couldn't take her anywhere
*She wont take a bath unless the tub is a brand new and never been used once
* When my little brother started kindergarten she was in the 5th grade and she didn't want him to stand in line by himself so she would skip lunch to stand in line with him
* She would push the fire alarm in the elevators
*She is a germ freak she carries hand sanitizer at all times
* The only meat she will eat is chicken but she once hate a hot dog from Costco when she was pregnant
* She is a good Auntie to my boys they love her and her family so much
*She is a loyal friend and sister

Lynsey you are a great person. I love spending time with you. I hope you have a great birthday. I love you




Watch out folks she might seem nice and sweet on the outside but she can also be your worst nightmare so don't mess with her and her family and she wont cause bodily harm :)

7 comments:

bekki said...

How sweet you are but I thought I was your best friend along with your 20 other closet friends.

bekki said...

BTW: Love the hair

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

Happy Birthday Lynz. It's a good thing Melanie wasn't in the kitchen the day you had Austin or she would have had to post that too. Well keep it our secret. What happened to my babies? I guess they all grew up :-)
Love,Mom

Lynsey said...

Oh man I am a little embarrased, thanks for spilling the beans on just about every embarrasing moment of my life:)
good thing you forgot about the biker dude that saved the day when moms car was rolling down the paking lot!!!haha

But,Thanks for the shout out!! You're a great sista, love ya!!

keepingupwiththewootans said...

Melanie Dear whats with the mullet? I think thats how you spell it whatever, You will not be seeing ANY pictures of me at that age. Im not that brave. It's a damn good thing you turned out to be a babe.Candi

keepingupwiththewootans said...

For the record I trot. I will be verry lucky to make it past the finish line before they are taking it down. I still have 20 pounds of this baby weight that won't leave. I am hopeing this jogging will help take it off. That would be way fun to run it with a ton of people. Thank you for no exposing my nappy styles back in highschool.

Jenni said...

What a great "shout-out"...your sista sounds hilarious...and I can't believe how much her little boy looks like her! Happy Birthday sista Lynsey.