Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Bekki



Today is Bekkis Big Day. There are so many thing I love about this girl but I will narrow it down to a few:

* She is Loyal

* She is honest, she will tell it how it is wither you like it or not

* She is a great Friday night date

* She is my Phone friend

* She is a great Mom

* She is funny, whenever we are together we are always laughing

*She is my SONIC run

* She is the funnest person to go to the movies with, her laugh is louder then mine so she is the one that gets the dirty looks not me.

* She is anything BUT boring, she has a wild streak in her which never allows a dull or boring moment to occur.

* Her day doesn't start until she has had her Diet Coke

* She is a great AVON sells rep

* She is the only person I know that can stand back and watch her house on fire and not shed a single tear or even act upset. "It is what it is"

*Bekki is one of those people you can laugh with, cry with, depend on, and know that she is always there no matter day or night.

I am so glad I know Bekki as well as I do . She has been a great friend to me. On her birthday I hope she knows how great she is. Thanks for all you have done for me. Your awesome.

Happy Birthday!!! I love ya

5 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Are you telling the truth? I didn't know she sold Avon! Back that train up for a moment...?

bekki said...

Oh thanks so much for the sweet things you said. And for the record I DO NOT sell avon just a little joke i do when i call someone or answer the phone.
Do you really think my laugh is that loud come on well ok it is that loud.

anyways thanks again you are a good friend

Taya said...

Happy Birthday Bekki! I hope you had a great day and Melanie you are a good friend and did an awesome birthday shout out!!! I like the present, it was way cute and VERY Bekki!

Anonymous said...

Such a nice tribute! You are a sweetie of a friend. Unfortunately you are making me look really bad as a sister in law! Stop being so great!

bekki said...

you really need to post something new. This friend of yours is not that great I think you were lying or on drugs when you wrote this.

Please PLease post something NEW