Saturday, September 6, 2008

Busy Day!!

Today we had Owen's Birthday Party. He had such a good time. We borrowed my sister's water slide, invited some friends from church, ordered pizza and had cake. The kids had a blast. Everyone got along so good, no fighting, no crying just lots of laughs.

Skylar, Davis, Owen, Rhett


Owen wanted a Dinosaur Cake so I made one for him (no Dad its not a frog RUDE)The boys eating their pizza

Owen, Skylar, Austin, Kollin, Preston (was missing for the pic), Rhett, Davis, and Ethan
Just before the Dino lost his leg and his mouth
Kollin, Lexie, Skylar, Austin, Preston, Rhett, Davis & Owen

Lexie, Preston, Kollin, Owen, Rhett
Owen had so much fun playing and acting crazy with his buddies. I am here to tell you everyone of them is pure BOY, they were bouncing, rolling, jumping, flying (every way but the normal way) down that slide. Stewart and I were laughing so hard at all the funny ways they came up with. Thanks to all of his friends for coming.


After Owens party here at the house we went to my Mom and Dads to celebrate the September Birthdays, Ashlee 4yrs, Owen 5 yrs, Ethan 2 yrs and Lynsey the big 21!!
Gosh you would have thought it was Christmas!!
I have you say Stacy you took the cake on this one. Owen is OBSESSED with this Dinosaur. He is currently sleeping on Owen's dresser for the night.Do you think Ethan enjoyed his Green cupcake?Alyssa and Ethan arent they cuteOwen and Ethan got new Bean Bags from the Pottery Barn, they are so dang cute. Here's Ethan on his. Owens is the same one only Green.Happy Birthday Ashlee, your cute little smile just lights up the room. I hope you had a good Birthday party too. I love you LOTS!! Ethan on Ashlee's Princess bike doesn't he look cuteLynsey on the other had I was going to write all this nice stuff about her but she so conveniently had to erase all the pictures I had taken of her and Jim on my camera so I guess this one will just had to do: Isn't that sweet. So I am guessing she wont pull that stunt again. No, that is not Jim but yes that is Lynsey kissing our now dead dog Rusty. Happy birthday Sista I love you!!

As you can see it was a crazy but very fun day. We all had a great time. Thanks Mom, Dad, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins, you all over did it. My kids love there new gifts we appreciate all you do for our family.
Happy Birthday Ashlee, Owen, Ethan and Lynsey we love you

7 comments:

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

O what would I do without my Family. Happy Birthday to all. So Lynsey,I had to pause for a moment of silence. Poor Rusty.....
My she rest in peace.

Lynsey said...

Oh how nice of you to remember!! But don't think you're going to get away with this one!!Poor Rusty-Rest in Pease my friend!!

Im glad you clarified that wasn't Jim, people were probably wondering:)

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

Happy Birthday Owen. A Frog is kinda like a Dinosaur. Just a Dinosaur for today. (more compact, like cars) Tell your mom to chill!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

How did you pull off that cake? So fun!

Hope you guys are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

So much fun! I can't believe you made that cake! Well, I can believe it cuz you are so talented but it just boggles my untalented mind. I was just thinking about what I was going to do for Eden's big first birthday bash (don't ask me why I am already thinking of that---) and was trying to imagine myself making a cake. Now I know who I can go to for help. :)

Amber said...

Cool cake. Sure beats the pants off the generic one I made Thad :-)

Shauna said...

Mel, too fun...i love all the pics. i can't believe how big owen is getting...he's as sweet and cute as ever. it's good to see a pic of you on here as well; bout time. love ya