Sunday, March 2, 2008

Where did they come from?



While making dinner tonight I heard a stomping noise and found Owen trying to walk in my boots. They look like "Pretty Woman" boots on him, they go almost all the way up to his hips. Don't they look cute on him.

Then while eating dinner I looked over at Ethan and what the crap? This is what he was doing. Leg lifts with his high chair. You ask where his food went? You guessed it all over the floor. I am blaming this weird behavior on the fact that we don't have church until 2:40, by the time we get home they are sick of being inside and quite so we get the exact opposite. Crazy Kids gotta love that they at least keep us laughing.

9 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

True happiness in your little journal here huh Mel?

I am so happy you are blogging.

All Owen needs now is some lipstick, and mascara and he'll look just like his Daddy. JK Stewart!

Jenni said...

Look at you...the professional blogger! I'm glad that we can finally see your cute boys behind closed doors! :)
Maybe I should try those leg lifts...great idea, Ethan!

Taya said...

Cute in boots! Lauren loves wearing my shoes and it is funny to watch! Also, Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope you have something fun planned!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Happy Birthday MEL!!!!

thewylerfamily said...

Well FINALLY! Love the blog. Your boys are to cute!!

Lynsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynsey said...

Yes that was me that deleted the post I just realized at 1:15 in the morning I can't spell!!

OK so I can't stop laughing at Ethan, the look on his face is so funny!! No wonder why his chunky thighs are chunky anymore, you're making the poor kid do leg lifts. You mean mother :)

I really don't even know what to say about Owen, the boots have got to go (they look ALOT better on you) please buy the kid some shoes so he doesn't have to wear your shoes to school, I don't want him to get made fun of. Im sorry Owen your mommy is playing dress up!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY -bealated- BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope your boys spoiled you.

Speaking of your boys...I'm pretty sure I know where they inherited their ability to be crazy! I can't tell you how many times I've seen you randomly throw your leg up and over your shoulder right in the middle of a conversation! Silly boys is right!

Jen & Blake said...

Yeah! Glad to see you have a blog. I had seen your sister's blog and have been watching it to see when you would join in:) I can't believe Owen is 4!! Wow, I can't remember the last time I saw you guys. It sounds like you are doing good, so good to hear from you!