Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

In my family we have birthday party's almost monthly since we are growing in numbers so fast. Tuesday we celebrated March birthdays, which included my sister Angie, her husband Jerald, her son Adam, my cousin Mark, and myself. It was quit the party.
Happy Birthday Everyone!!


This is a picture of all the grandkids, Austin was attached to Lynsey's hip for some reason so that is way she is in the picture. What a crazy bunch of kids. They all play so good together and have such a great time.
This is a picture of Owen and his cousin Mark and Adam. This picture is so funny, look at the cake on Mark's face and Adam's oh so cheesy smile, Owen don't look so happy.

Ethan looking Happy as always

Hope you don't fall with that hammer in your mouth.

We had a great time Thanks Mom and Dad for everything you do.

We love you all!!

P.S. If you read my sister's blog too yes they are the same pictures courteous of a camera happy sister, all she needs is fanny pack, pok a dot pants a strip shirt and a ticket to Disneyland!!!

6 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

HA!! I might say that she should wear a visor with that outfit. Bright green, and have her bangs pushed against her forehead! So funny!!

Bryn said...

So fun! Happy Birthday!

Jenni said...

He He, I love that picture of Ethan with the hammer! He IS one happy boy! And, I don't see any pictures of the birthday GIRL who turned 30!

Lynsey said...

VERY VERY funny I am laughing ha ha ha!! You just wait until this weekend, ITS PAY BACK TIME SISTA!!!

Camera happy who is the one that posed MARK and OWEN in all those pictures?? Hmmmm not me

Anonymous said...

Love birthday parties!!!! We have a ton of March b-days in our family too! I'm okay with it since it means large quantities of cake!!! Yummmmmm.....

Chunky Monkey said...

Yay a blog!Cute and I love the leg lift picture!!!Hahaha