Monday, March 24, 2008

Our New Addition

We would like to introduce our newest member to the Family
Fluffy Jones (named by Owen)
I got the kids pictures taken 2 weeks ago by Bruce Barnes and the live Bunnies. Michelle told Owen the Bunnies were going to be given away to 3 families after the pictures were done. Since then Owen has been asking, praying, and begging for a Bunny. The night before Easter he prayed that him and Ethan would win the "Contest". Thanks to Michelle we got one. Easter morning Owen woke up to a trail of Bunny Footprints that started at his room and led him to different areas of the house. There was a trail that led him to the laundry room were he found this:

How cute is that

This poor bunny has not had any peace and quite. Owen is always holding him. He is really cute, he will sit next to Owen and watch T.V The Kids love taking it out back and running around with it. They play for hours outside chasing that thing around the backyard, they just don't realize that Fluffy is running for his life.
I can't believe I have a bunny living in my house. I am not a pet owner. They just don't do good at my house like most of you know. I always had pets growing up, we had dogs, bunnies, turtles, hamsters, stray cats, basically anything we could convince our parents to get, but for some reason as an adult I just don't like them. Fluffy on the other had as got a spot in my Oh so tender Heart :) only because of this:
and because it doesn't bark, growl, need to be potty trained, walked or really even be taken care of. That is my kind of pet. Really Who could say No to a look like that.
Oh the things we do for our Kids!
Happy Easter Son, lets see how long Fluffy lasts.




6 comments:

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

I have been waiting for this one. Yes helooks like one Happy little Boy. Enjoy the moments. They will to soon be gone.

Jenni said...

Owen looks so happy with his new friend, Fluffy! What an adorable picture! That is my kind of pet - something low maintenance after dealing with my pet - Mister Max!

Lynsey said...

Have you checked your laundry room for ticks...hahaha just kidding. How cute, Owen and Ethan look so cute with fluffy!!

Melanie said...

Lynsey dont you think your funny. To all those people who get their hair done by me NO I dont have ticks in my laundry room, that was one of our "Pets for a Day" that dog left my house faster then it entered.

Unknown said...

So cute--Owen mentions the new addition daily at preschool. Credit to you for getting a pet, I am a non-pet lover, but if Ke'ola made eyes like that at me, I might succumb too!!!

Sarah said...

You're a good sport to keep the bunny. It really is so cute, I guess I don't blame you. My kids would be in heaven if we got a bunny! HEAVEN!!!