Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Play Day with his Cousin Mark



Owen's Cousin Mark is in town visiting from Colorado. My Aunt and Uncle are moving here so when they went looking for a house Mark came and played with Owen. They had so much fun together. Mark is only 6 months older then Owen so they enjoy the same things, they are both crazy about Thomas the Train (I do think they are both growing out of it, so hopefully Ethan will like the trains, with the collection we have we will be in serious trouble if not.)


They were playing with the trains and watching Thomas at the same time. Crazy kids.



Owen is always asking for someone to come and play on his Teeter Totter. Well they were on that thing almost all day. If they weren't on the Teeter Totter they were in the sand box Building all sorts of things, or Jumping on the Trampoline. They laughed pretty much the whole time.





Play days are so much fun but even better when they are with a cousin they haven't seen in so long.



We sure are happy you guys are moving here soon. We had a great time today and are looking forward to more play days like this one. Thanks for the great day.


We love you!




6 comments:

Bryn said...

Yeah for blogging! Yeah for cousins! Your boys are so cute! Thanks for telling us about your blog. We will keep checking it out!

Taya said...

Your back yard (and everyone elses) looks funner than ours for sure! We love time with cousins too. I love that you are blogging, still...it's fun huh???? I'm excited to come get my hair done since I always look and feel better about me AFTER a trip to Melanie's!!! Have a great week!!!!

Jenni said...

Ditto to Taya! I get to come see you in 30 minutes, YAHOO!

I can't believe your aunt and uncle have a son the same age as Owen!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Jenni
I have a Uncle that is serveral years younger than my mom who married late in life, therefore they have a son that is Owens age. So we think that he is actually a 1st cousin once removed but kids dont understand all that frankly I dont either. So he is Owens cousin and I am Marks Aunt its easier that way :).

Lynsey said...

Cute boys!! Looks like they had a fun day, we need to start having play dates now ethan and austin are older.