Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve

I have been bugged by enough people to post my Christmas pics. Since my sister called me today telling me she had issues with my blog because Christmas wasn't posted and it was New Years I thought I should probable take care of it. So here we go.

We spend Christmas Eve at my parents house every year. This year we were lucky enough to have Grandma D and Grandpa Owen here from Utah. It was loud and crazy as usual but also very fun. The kids have so much fun playing together. With 10 kids 9 yrs and under there is NEVER a dull moment
The anticipation was of opening up the gifts was killing the kids.

They waited patiently for dinner to be done and then is was on. Wrapping paper, toys, clothes, etc was being thrown around and yells and giggles of excited was all we could hear


Do you blame them Grandma and Grandpa spoiled them like CRAZY!! Owen and Ethan got a lot of fun stuff. Owens favorite was these

Dino Lego, that was until Christmas day when dad and Owen spent all day putting the Dino together was on the last leg to find out the they were missing 2 leg hinges. Not a happy boy and I am NOT talking about Owen!! They went back and were replaced with other Lego sets. Owen said that if one of the boxes were wrong they were all wrong so no Dino Lego's at our house.
Thanks Mom and Dad for a great Christmas Eve. Thanks for the gifts, you love and your example. Your love for your family never ceases to amaze me. You are the BEST. We love you!


3 comments:

Gray Family said...

Oh I so hate it when brand new things don't work or are missing pieces! Sorry Stewart, I would have been ticked too! Love the Dino though - have to keep that in mind for Nate next year!

bekki said...

I'm so proud of you for updating with christmas photos maybe I can get mine on my blog soon. Looks like you all had a good time

Lynsey said...

What a bummer...Poor dino:)

(Time for an update!!)