Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Monday night Date

About a month ago my sister invited me to go see The Forgotten Carols by Micheal McLean with her and her friends from work, I quickly jumped at the chance and was really excited to see it. Since then things came up with her schedule and she wasn't able to come so Stewart said he would come with me, then he got called into work so he wasn't able to go either. I was starting to think it was me that no one wanted to go with. Well I ended up with the best date on Monday. Not only did we see an awesome play but we sat behind the cutest parents and grandparent ever.Me and Bekki outside the Orpheum Theater

My Mom, and Grandparents
Us with the star himself Micheal McLean
If you haven't seen this show it is a must, It really reminds you of what Christmas is all about. Thanks Bekki for coming with me. I had a great time as usual, but next time we really need to get seats like the old people :)

5 comments:

bekki said...

Thanks for the great date. I had a blast. I agree we need better seats.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

YAY! I am so glad you got to see that. I need to go again, because I know at 13 when I saw it, I wasn't able to appreciate it as much! It is so nice to see you in more of your photos!! I hope you have the best ever Christmas Mel. I love you!

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

You better be careful who you are calling old. You yust might get coal for Christmas. No dought we had great seats.

Lynsey said...

NO its not you, I wish I could have came but it looks like you replaced me with a good date:)

Gray Family said...

I saw that show years ago - while dating yet another non-member and totally remember him actually getting a little teary eyed. It is such a great program with the strongest true spirit of Christmas present. Thanks for reminding me that it's still out there. I so totally need to go see that again. Merry Christmas!