Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year's

We pretty much party hopped last night. We went to my sisters, neighbors, and ended back at our place where the real party started with my sister and her family.
This is me, Kayden, Alyssa and Ethan. Kayden usually doesn't look so silly but she had just gotten hurt on the bouncer and needed some love from her favorite Auntie

Ethan and Alyssa kept hugging each other every chance they had Lynsey and Jim stopped by the store on their way over and got some W.T. fireworks that the kids completely enjoyed Ethan thought is was the funniest thing he had ever heard. He was belly laughing every time one went off. I told Owen to go put on his shoes and this is what he came back with , the santa hat and no shoes. Go figure
When the fireworks were gone the toys came out. The boys had a blast riding the bikes and quads up and down the street Well Lynsey enjoyed it as well :)


Owen was determined to stay up until midnight, at about 10:30 we were tired so Lynsey and I started setting the clocks up and we celebrated new years at about 11:00. Its really crappy when your kid can tell time :)
The best and loudest Party Blower goes to?Not these 3...You guessed it. LYNSEY!!She was really on her game last night it must have been the quad ride from earlier :) (I will save her some embarressment and not let you enlarge the picture to see the full facial expression)The Drunk of the night goes to?
Ethan, what a great Mom I am letting my 2 year old get wasted on apple cider, should I be worried?
Owen was sad to see the night end. He didn't want his Uncle Jim to leave, it must be because "He just understands him" (ha ha Lyns)We rang in the New Year with great company. Thanks for the laughs and good times.
Overall the year hs been crazy, stressful, hard, etc.. just kidding it has been a good year. I am grateful for a good husband, my sweet (most of the time) boys, a great family and our health. I am however praying for a better year in 2009 lets be honest aren't we all?

6 comments:

Lynsey said...

Pay back is soooo much fun (I think I go back and post your santa baby picture)!!! Thanks for the shout out though, let be honest the party didn't start until the Hardison's arrived!!

Lynsey said...

whoops I didn't edit the comment...it must be from blowing my brain out my ears last night:)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Here freaking here! What will we do if it's not better?

That looks like the most fun ever. I love being adults and hanging out with out siblings and their husbands. It makes life so great! I am glad you guys had a great night. I like all your little drunks.

Heiner Happenings said...

That is some good sister rivalry you and Lyns got going on!!!:-) Looks like fun. Kai has been asking latley about Owen...

keepingupwiththewootans said...

Im so sorry I havent Emailed you back, I only check my stuff like once a month. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.Im sure your boys ate it up. Candi

bekki said...

ZZZZZZtime to updat girl. Hope everythings goes good today.