Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love Christmas Time

I love Christmas decorations, there is something about bright lights and colorful ornaments that just makes me smile. I keep telling Stewart that I am going to keep up the Christmas Decorations year around :). We have been reading the kids a story out of our Christmas book every night and after the story they play with the train under the tree. They were playing so good and loving on each other I couldn't resist a photo opportunity

If that is not the sweetest thing EVER
What cute boys I have

It looks like Owen has Ethan in a headlock but really he was just loving on him
Last night I went to check and make sure the lights got turned off and this is how I found Santa. He looked as if he had gotten shot

Long night huh!! I feel your pain Santa, only 9 days to go and the Over rated day we call Christmas is OVER!!!!!!!

I do live Christmas I just feel like it is a little over rated with all the gifts and money people spend to keep up with the "JONES", well folks theres not much to keep up with, let me save you some money stop now the competition with the Jones' is really easy this year :)

6 comments:

bekki said...

Love the pic's love Santa. I'm so glad you are letting me off the hook of keeping up with the Jones.

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

I think Santa looks stressed too. Maybe he's had a hard year too.

Lynsey said...

Thanks for making it easy this year we appreciate it!!

cute pics, what cute boys you have:)

Julie said...

I LOVE this blog post! Your kids are so adorable. I hope my boys will start to play together better when Jack gets a little bigger. Right now Michael just terrorizes him so that when he does try to love him, Jack starts screaming b/c he thinks he's being attacked. See you soon!

Shauna said...

santa looks like i feel..
oh mel, your boys just look soooo cute. i can't wait until maddie and Brody love each other like that. i have the exact same thing going on as Julie does with my two. uughhh. anyway, hope your holiday is shaping up to be a good one. love ya

Anonymous said...

Santa must have gotten my wish list! :)

Your boys look so cute loving on each other! What sweeties!