Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa

We had a very fun visitor tonight at our house, all the way from the North Pole.
Ethan wasn't very fond of him
And Owen couldn't believe "It was really him"
All the cousins except for Ethan and Alyssa who were screaming and crying and Austin who couldn't make it , oddly enough Santa even brought a gift for him, he must be really good this yearNow does Santa have the coolest ride or what, he took them each for a ride in it
Owen was in heaven
As you can see Ethan still wasn't too fond of him, but it makes for a funny picture
Its great to know friends from the North Pole it sure made for a fun night.

Thanks Santa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Screaming with Santa pictures are the best! Looks like you had a fun party. Did Santa happen to mention what I might be getting....? :)

Gray Family said...

I just love your Santa! oh and the screaming pictures - my won't even get in there long enough to scream - but we love having him come anyway! Looks like a fun party! BTW great ride Santa - me next!

bekki said...

I love love the pictures of the screamer those are truly the best. Looks like it was fun.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Sometimes I just feel so bad for th ekiddos that are scared of Santa! Who wants to sit on a strangers lap anyway! Not me?!! I am so happy you gusy got to do that!

The Smith Clan said...

Thanks for last night it was great! My kids loved it! The one problem we had was that Kylee & Adam were a little confused as to how santa could get around on wheels not a sleigh in the sky? As always I made something up!

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

Thanks it was a fun night

keepingupwiththewootans said...

Mel, Isnt that age so funny? Santa is kinda scary looking when you dont know him of what he stands for. I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday season.