Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What are Skinny Shoes???

The only thing Owen wanted for Christmas this year was Skinny Shoes. What are skinny shoes you ask, well after chasing kids around school trying to look at there shoes without looking suspicious, starring at the boys shoes at the bus stop, I finally figured out what they were. A lot of people have been wondering the same and if he got them. Seriously do I look like an idiot, its the ONLY thing he wanted and you question if I delivered, I mean Santa delivered. So YES he got them and this is what they are. Old school Converse All Star Low tops. If I would have know there were going to be back in style I would have kept mine from like 15 years ago. He was counting the days until "Skinny Shoe Day" I couldn't believe how bad he wanted them. When he woke up he went racing in the front room looking for them. Hes a hard one to please last year it was a Giant Candy Cane, this year Skinny Shoes, I can only imagine what next year will bring, all know is I have one happy boy with his Skinny shoes and NO he will not be wearing Skinny Pants with them.

3 comments:

Gray Family said...

Nathan has a pair of "skinny" shoes and I just love them. I am not one for the big honkin' chunky shoes! Way to set the style Owen! Good looking kid, good looking shoes - what more can we say?!

bekki said...

Love his skinny shoes and am glad he won't be wearing skinny pants.

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

The skinny shoes were easier to find than the giant candycane. Ask your Dad. It's amazing what a Grandpa will do for Christmas.