Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our Zoo Trip

Warning this is a long post

Owen's Preschool had a field trip to the Zoo on Tuesday. We had such a great time. Lucky for us We had Owen, Jackson and Kai with the Map leading us through the Zoo.The Three Little Monkey's hanging around
Owen, Mrs. K, Kai, and Jackson
Mrs. K told Owen to come stand next to her and give her a hug and Owen moved as far as possible away. (Little stinker little does she know he doesn't stop talking about her at home, he loves Mrs. K)
Crazy kids
Owen, Jackson, Calvin and Kai

Looking in to the Sting Ray Exhibit
This picture was taking right after Jackson got soaked by a Sting Ray it was so funny he was literally gasping for air it got him pretty dang good.

Ethan trying to be a big boy with Owen and his buddiesMr. Ethan trying to jump in the waterOwen and JacksonOwen and KaiSaying good bye is such and ordeal with these three, even when I pick Owen up from school they will hung each other and sometimes say how they are going to miss each other it is a crack up.

We had such a great time once again with Jackson and Kai. These three boys have been in school together for 2 years. They love playing with each other. Owen has became friends with other boys in his class but when we all get together Kai and Jackson is who he wants to play with. Next year they will all be in different schools :(, I don't think Owen will know what to do without them. He has had such a great time at Heart and Hands preschool, his teacher is great and he has such wonderful friends. I hope next year will just as fun for him somewhere new.

"Freddy" the elephant is Owen's new addition to his stuff animals. This boys collection of "Pets" as he calls them is out of control and he has to sleep with all of them each night.

6 comments:

Lynsey said...

Sounds like a fun trip to the zoo those three boys are eachothers sidekick aren't they!Thats cute:)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Now if there were just a day that we could go together. We are Zoo people!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of the boys huddling around the zoo map! How cute! Also, I just realized that I totally stole the title of your kite flying post and used it on my blog. Oops! Great minds think alike I guess. Sorry!

p.s.
I'm STILL waiting for the cinnamon roll recipe! :)

Unknown said...

I'm teary-eyed already and it's not even May yet. What am I going to do without the 3 musketeers. As crazy as that trio can get sometimes, they have sure left and imprint on my heart!!! I hate sending them to Kindergarten!!!

thewylerfamily said...

Looks like a fun field trip! Owen sure has lots of friends. I am sad about not being in Mrs. K's next year, but hopefully the following year will work out.

See it Try it Love it said...

Love the pictures, so classic. I am going to have to copy those off I love the one of the map.
Owen, I love you, you are my best friend, I like you and I miss you when you go home
Love Jackson