Saturday, April 26, 2008

Our fun weekend

We had the best Weekend it was full of fun, family and lots of Laughs. My Grandma and Grandpa are in town from Utah so My sister Stacy had a swim party at her house on Friday. The kids had so much fun. Thanks to to Bullock's for that one!!

Here's Owen with his Grandma D and Grandpa Owen


It took about an hour to convince Owen to get in the pool, once he was in we couldn't get him out. This is Owen and Ashlee


What a crazy but fun bunch of kids

I thought that I would take the opportunity to do a photo shoot on the waterfall
L to R) Katie, Ashlee, Kylee,Kayden, Adam, Tommy, and Owen


Owen and his Dad

Ethan and Austin were there, Ethan wanted nothing to do with the pool and Austin wasn't in the pool durning pictures I do however like this picture of him. He is to fast and sneaky all I have to say is "Where was the Parental Supervision" ?

This is where Ethan was all night

Saturday afternoon we took the kids on a bike ride down the bike path at the Queen Creek wash we had such a great time when we were done we took the kids over to feed the Ducks at Power Ranch. Owen wanted his cousins Kayden and Ashlee to come so we went and got them too.

Owen loves these two. I was glad they were able to come. Ashlee was cracking us up she would feed the Ducks and then feed herself a piece she said her mom taught her that :)

This Teeter Totter is the Coolest all of them can be on it at the same time. Kayden liked to rock in the middle she said that it was her new favorite sport "See Saw Dancing" her parents should be so proud :) I am sure somewhere it is a sport right?

Ethan trying to be a big boy and cross on the moving monkey bar

Owen and Ashlee

Ethan will never look at me when I have the camera he sees that I am pointing it at him and he looks the other way. That little Stinker

Our Weekend was so much fun. I love spending time with my Family and actually doing something besides sitting around.

5 comments:

Jen & Blake said...

I am a little behind on blogging, although I have been reading. I wanted to tell you how happy I am that Owen was good and healthy after the scare. And the Fluffy tribute was so touching, I laughed so hard I shed a tear! We love feeding ducks and swimming too, what a fun day! Oh, I went to a stake meeting the other night and swear Sharmin was sitting in front of me! This lady looked like her older sister, I couldn't stop staring I wanted so bad to take a picture w/ my camera phone. But, I think that would have been a little distracting in the cultral hall:)

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

Darling pictures! They are all cute but I love the one of Kayden, Ashlee & Owen walking away.

Chantal said...

Hey guys, thanks for finally telling me about your blog! Now I can blog stalk you,TOO!
You guys look like your doing well. keeping busy, your kids look very cute!

I am gald Owen is OK (from a few post back) that must have been so hard for you to go through. Kids are so precious and life can be too fragile.

I am gonna add a link to you guys on my blog if its ok. :)

Good to see ya again!

....Dont you like how long this comment is!

Jenni said...

Sooo cute! I love weekends like that! My kids also LOVE spending time with their cousins.
So, I guess you're not going private anymore?

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I BURST OUT LAUGHING when I saw the picture of Ethans face squished between his arms on the monkey bars. He is just such a character, that kid!