Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lets Go Fly A Kite

After Conference today we decided to take advantage of the great weather before its gone so we went to the Park. Owen has been wanting to fly his kite that the Easter Bunny brought him since Easter, so we decided to let him. He actually did a really great job, he had it up high for awhile. Stewart tried to get Ethan's as high and was unsuccessful which Owen was thrilled about (Competitive little Stink, his Dad's trait of course).


Ethan would live at the Park if we let him, although our kids practically do since we live directly across from it, I haven't decided if that is a good or bad thing. So while Owen and Dad were competing to see who's kite was the highest ,Ethan and I were playing on the Jungle Gym

As most of you know Ethan is my little Dare Devil, he isn't afraid of a dang thing, He scares me at the park, I am always afraid he will jump off the top, here he is getting mad at me because I wanted to get him down. Stubborn little child (that must be one of his Dads traits too!)

I love the relaxing Sunday's like today. Conference was amazing, being Lazy was great, and being with my family all day long with no interruptions is Priceless.

3 comments:

Jen & Blake said...

It looks like a lot of fun. I think it would be any boys dream to live across from the park! OH and I am still laughing over your other post:) The units, hair/bangs/perm, love it! I can definately relate...let's hope NONE of this ever comes back in style!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I keep thinking that this is the perfect time of year to fly kites! You guys have the right idea. Last year when we tried we kept dive bombing people and cars so we are more hesitant this year. :) You'll have to give us some lessons.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

My sister in Law sent Noah that "Worth my we4ight in Gold" shirt. I thought it was such a cute idea! I agree. Conference was so terriffic. There is such a great feeling all weekend. Now, we have to get ready to speak on sunday! Remember, it is RANDOM!