Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Stacy

Today is my sister Stacy's birthday. Stacy is only 13 months older then me so we grew up practically on top of each other. Over the years we a formed a great relationship with each other, I forgave her for treating me like her doll by dragging me around by my hair as a kid, and for beating me up as a teenager :) In all honesty Stacy is probably one of the best people I know. Here are a few of my favorite things and reasons why I love her
* She is loyal, she will defend you and always did defended me (with the help of Brian) in high school when I had girls wanting to kick my butt (true story)
*She is so organized, everything has a spot and is never out of it
*Her house is ALWAYS clean. She does day care out of her house and it doesn't matter if she has 1 kid or 7 her house is spotless
* We tease her and say she is June Cleaver because dinner is always made by 5, house is always clean and she is doing it with a smile on her face, all she needs is the white picket fence and apron.
* growing up when she would get mad at me she would say the funniest thing and she would say it every time "I am going to hit you so hard, you aren't going to know what hit you"
*She is very generous, they have the open house policy, everyone is welcome and sometimes that means every room has someone in it, on the couch, or on a blow up mattress and she doesn't care.
*She is giving
*She is a great mom, she left a great job with good pay to stay at home with her girls
Stacy is a great person and I am blessed to have her in my life. I hope you have a great birthday, thanks for all you have done for me in my life.
Happy Birthday, I love you !!!

5 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

You are such a cute sister!

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

Very nice! And it's all true. Love, Mom

Gray Family said...

Can I use the hitting line? That is way better than the one we use to use! Your sister sounds like my hero - except for the day care part! Hats off to her!

bekki said...

Your sister needs to give us lessons on keeping the houe cleaned dinner by five. She is June Cleaver.. Did you get her an Apron for her birthday

bullockfamily said...

Thanks Mel