Friday, January 23, 2009

The things Owen does to make me laugh

I will be mad at myself forever for not taking a picture of Owen when he got home from school yesterday. I was trying not to laugh while punishing him but I have to admit it was hilarious. He came running up to me with pink marker all over his top lip, when I asked him what was on his face he said "Nothing its my mustache mom, do you like it" I couldn't believe it I about died laughing he was so proud of his work, I told him he was not suppose to write on his face and he said "I know mom Mrs. Soosai already told me" the best part about it is that he walked around school all day with a big pink mustache. I volunteer at Owens school on Fridays and the first thing his teacher said to me was "So did you like Owen's mustache" she was totally laughing as well and couldn't believe what a good job he did. Only a kindergarten teacher would be looking at the quality. I wished I had snapped a picture right then but I didn't want Owen to think it was funny and do it again.

After he went to bed last night I was looking through his papers from school and this was the next thing that made me laugh

Well at least he knows how to rhyme and spell, but maybe its time to tell him that hell is a bad word :)

Owen has totally came out of his shell this year. He used to be my timid quiet little boy and man has school changed that he is now the class clown with a mustache, writing hell on his papers. Good thing he is still young and innocent it wouldn't be as funny if he was 15 yrs.old doing this but for now we will laugh about it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nut! That kid cracks me up!

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

You could also tell him that it was a very "Hot Spot" Much like Arizona and that he didn't want to go there.

bekki said...

I love this kid. He should be mine since he wrote Hell that is something one of mine would do.

Shauna said...

hmmm where did he learn that word mom??? lol. so funny. for some reason i can't see owen drawing a mustache on his face at school, he MUST be bustin' out. pretty soon he'll be kissing girls under the stairs. love ya

Unknown said...

Oh, how I miss Owen. Thanks for the good laugh.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I thought that soft "e" paper was hilarious too. All of noahs words rhymed. I think they just get stuck in a rutt, and go9 with it for the whole paper. He is so cute. I so wish that I would have seen that mustache, and been able to compliment him on it. What a good mom for not making him feel like he was in "hell" for it!

Lynsey said...

Oh my gosh...that is really funny. Maybe you need to watch your language little girl:) haha just kidding

Jen & Blake said...

You should have taken a pic...pink of all colors?! Too funny, I love the things kids think of. Especially with boys, never a dull moment right? Hope that Stew's new knee is doing great!

Muche said...

Well, if you could see the word verification I have to type to put this msg, it's stanic...awefully close to hell! I don't think I can even add anything to that, that's a he...l of a boy you got, I love him (is he still gonna marry Elly?)