Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We should have taken the plane!!!

Today was Owen's field trip to the Tempe Art Center to see The Velveteen Rabbit. I was lucky enough to go as a chaperon. This morning Owen asked me how we were going to get there, I told him we were all going on the bus his response was "We should take a plane we would get there faster". If I would have known what was about to take place I would have agreed.
Here is Owens class all piled on the bus excited as ever Mrs. Soosai outside the bus about 5 miles from the school after the bus BROKE DOWN. Yes that is right, we had about 100 5 year olds piled on the bus and it all of a sudden it stopped. One little boy Yelled out call 9-9-1 :) they will fix it, and Owen said "See we should have taken the plane" when neither of those were really options we waited for another bus. In the meantime we decided to find humor in it. We pulled out the cameras and decided to have a photo shoot. Mrs. Soosai is such a great sport!! Once the bus got there we had to transport all the kids onto the next bus. Needless to say we were late for the play. I am glad it broke down right before entering the freeway not on it, that would have been a disaster.

This is Autum and Owen I think they have a crush on each other. They sit at the same table and they are always together.

Not really sure what was going on in this picture if I didn't know better it looks like Owen is looking for some lovinThey were pretending to be sleeping. It was so believable with those big smiles on their facesThe play was really cute, as least what we saw of it. I had a great time and I am so glad I was able to go. I really enjoy my time with Owen and his friends and Mrs. Soosai is awesome. I couldn't be happier with her.
Thanks Owen for letting your Mom come and be apart of your school experiences and for thinking your mom is cool even when you are with your friends. I hope it will always stay that way even though I know deep down it wont. Oh well I will enjoy it while it lasts.
So Owen you were right we should have taken the PLANE!!

5 comments:

bekki said...

A plane may have been faster but then you wouldn't have these photos. Love the pictures of Owen and his girlfriend they are very cute together.. OOOHH young love.

Taya said...

I love candid pics! Owen is a cutie and I'm sure will break many a heart in his time!!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I am going to have to steal that bus photos! It is so cute! Poor Mrs. Soosai!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to spend a day! As crazy as 100 kids would be, they're so cute it's totally worth it. Owen is such a looker, it doesn't surprise me he already has a girlie! You better keep your eye on that boy!

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

So, How much did you have to pay the Bus Driver for the picture?