Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I was tagged

My dear friend Bekki tagged me so here it is. I will say I had to laugh when I saw what the 4th folder, 4th picture was here it is, my toes after I got attacked by a Chinese lady at the nail shop up by Safeway she was cutting my toes up and asking me if it hurts when she couldn't get them to stop bleeding, YES it hurts you psycho!! I thought a Pedicure was suppose to be relaxing. Seriously I couldn't walk for weeks afterwards. This happened the sat. before Mother's Day 2007 and I have not had a pedicure since. I am too scared.
(click on the picture so you can see it closer)
So I went back the next day to complain and can you believe the stupid lady tried convincing her boss that I came in with my toes already like that. Oh please lady nice try. I did get my money back after I told him I was going to turn her into State Board and since I am licenced myself I know how easy it is. They started speaking in their language gave me my money and I swear my big toe has never been the same.
Okay I tag:
Lynsey, Jenni, Lawana & Amber
Get busy girls, just go to your picture files, go to the 4th folder and 4th picture and post it. Its that easy!!

10 comments:

bekki said...

Laughing so hard I may pee my pants. I remember this day and was laughing so hard then I thought I may pee my pants i mean I felt so bad and was just as mad at those crazy people for doing that to your poor little toes. So are you busy Saturday i say let's go try again but go to a different shop.

Jenni said...

I remember that pedicure, also. I would have been a bit peturbed, also. That almost makes me sick to my stomach, your poor toes. I'll get to work!

Jen & Blake said...

Don't you just want to slug them! What the heck are they thinking?!? I hate too when they start their own lingo thing too...
Congrats on 6 years!! Fun to remember when..ah!

Lynsey said...

Your pedi looks so good!! WOw they did an amazing job, what are you complaining out!!!

Amber said...

I can soooo feel your pain. I had the same thing happen once. The idiot would ask me if it hurt and when I said yes he'd start laughing. I should have asked for my money back. I have had great pedicures since though so you should try again. I can give you some good places if you ever decide to try it again :-) By the way. My 4th file/4th picture is soooo not anything worth showing but oh well :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my crap! That is awful. I am seriously cringing! I'm not a big pedicure fan either...now I have reason to be even more scared!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I too remember that day! What a bummer. Luckily no diseases were picked up from that foul incident!

Anonymous said...

K, I know I already commented but I just saw what your new name is! You can't get mad when I call you Boobie from now on. :) Hilarious!

Muche said...

I was so close to finally get a first pedicure when this happened to you. I have thus never gone and never will. Frankly, it's just toes, who cares, I can tottaly buy 10 big Macs for that price and THAAT would last much longer on my butt than a pedicure, thank you ;)
PS: VT tomorrow 11:00

Shauna said...

OMG. okay, now that i can't believe. to be honest though, i just can't stop laughing. you're toes still look the same; i even miss them. love you
PS. i'm off to the midnight showing of Twilight. what a geek huh?