Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey!!

Today is our 6th anniversary to some that might not be long but I cant believe we have been married for 6 years already. I am not going to say that our life is perfect because that would be a lie but I will say that everything we have been through has been worth it. Stewart is a great husband and father. I am blessed that he has put up with me for 6 years I better shape up or I wont get another 6 years out of him.
Some fun facts about us since we have been married:
We have had 6 cars in 6 years
We have bought 3 houses
We remodeled house 2 when we couldn't get into house 3 (which is now a blessing)
We have tried to be put owners 4 times, 2 dogs, fish, and a bunny. May you all rest in peace:) We are not animal people!!
We have two handsome boys
We have been on the Disney Cruise (which I highly recommend)
We have been through 5 jobs because of the Economy
I am now married to a Student
Overall our marriage has been what I expected tears, fun, kids, and lots of Laughs.
Our Wedding Announcement
Engagement pictures


Stewart and the Brides Maids
The Wedding Party

Stewart thanks for still loving me in spite of my love handles and extra rolls. You are a great husband and I am excited to see what the future holds for us.

I love you Babe!

8 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I love how young you guys are? Has it really only been 6 years? I am so glad we get to keep you for another few!

bekki said...

Love the hair, the dress, how young you look, But I really love the bridemaids dresses. I bet they could wear them again just shorten them. Laugh outloud. COngrats.


You have been tagged on my blog.

Shauna said...

Happy Anniversary Mel, you two are great for each other, and man...you're really not animal people. love you. smooches
PS. i SOOOO should have been a bridesmaid...whatev.

Melanie said...

Shauna,
your right you should have but since you were living across the world when I got married it made it kinda hard. I should photo shop you in and photo shop out you know who :)

haley said...

congrats Mel! I remember being there, wow that went by fast. I want to come back and visit, it is cold and rainy here..:(

Taya said...

I love wedding pics!!!! Hey, you got me beat...we're at 3.5 years

Jenni said...

What a cute couple! Congrats you guys! And you guys have such a wonderful life and I am so glad that I know the Jones Family! :)

Ha Ha, Bekki - you should see my bridesmaid dresses - totally disgusting!

thewylerfamily said...

Those are darling pictures! You two make such a cute couple!!!