Saturday, October 18, 2008

Primary Activity

We had a Primary Activity today it was a "Talent Show" I am Owens teacher over the CTR 5 BOYS. I say boys because I don't have a single girl in my class just crazy, hyper, fun boys, today the other CTR 5 teacher was out of town so I took her kids as well. We had 12 crazy kids running around in Animal Hoodie towels and shower caps singing and dancing to "Splish Splash I was taken a Bath" they looked so cute, but didn't like that people were laughing "At them" I tried to explain that they weren't laughing at them the were Laughing with them because they thought it was cute. Those little 5 year olds didn't really understand that. Anyways, I have to admit I was a little worried that the kids were going to freeze and not do anything when it was their turn and it was going to turn into a "What teacher can make a fool out of themselves first " show but I told my class that I wasn't going to stand up there and sing Splish Splash by myself. They all did a great job. I was really proud of them.Here they are all geared and ready to take a "bath"

They were so proud of their Gold Medals
What it would be like to be a kid again to act silly, dance crazy, and not care what anyone thinks.

5 comments:

bekki said...

Oh don't they look so cute. I'm sure you guys all had so much fun. My boys were so excited for those gold medals too.

Taya said...

Way Cute! Me and some girls in the office I used to work at did a rendition of this at an office party...I doubt we were as cute as these guys!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I was bummed that I didn't get to hang out and watch all the craziness. Brig told me that the Primary leaders said it was more for the kids, not really the parents. :(
You look like you did a great job prepping those kiddies! Way to go "Teach"!

Gray Family said...

the kids looked so cute and you did a great job with ALL of those kiddos. I will post the funny videos soon so keep checking

Unknown said...

What a cute idea. I am still trying to think if I miss those or not!!