Monday, August 18, 2008

Dinosaur Museum

We took the kids to the Dinosaur Museum this weekend down in Mesa. The kids were in heaven. Ethan had plenty of room to run and be Crazy which he is really good at and Owen is fascinated with Dinosaurs so they enjoyed every second we were there. Owen has always had such an interest in them. Owen says that when he grows up he want s to be a Knight in Shining Armor so he had to get a pic next to his future
T Rex is his favorite Dinosaur
Here he is next to "Elvis" the alligator
When we first got there Stewart was for some reason tapping on the tusks of this dinosaur and got yelled at by a worker it was pretty funny but seriously honey you are at a museum full of really old things it probably a good idea not to touch them.
Owen comparing his foot size to a Dinosaur
This picture has nothing to do with the museum but this is an example of who is in control at the house. Poor Owen gets used and abused by his brother and he is too nice to stop him.
We had a great time as a family especially doing something that the kids really enjoyed. In fact Owen asked us if "On the 6th day of every week we could go to see the Dino's?" the 6th day being Saturday and no I am not going to spend every Saturday at the museum what a mean mom I am.

8 comments:

bekki said...

Looks like you had fun. It looks like Owen is looking at your camera case that you threw over the edge. Love the pics.

Karlee said...

How cute, looks like they had a blast! Your boys are adorable! I can't believe you don't want to spend every Saturday at the dinosaur museum!! How funny :)

Jenni said...

How fun! I bet your boys had a blast! You guys always do fun things together as a little family - you're already setting traditions!
Tell Stewart to keep his hands to himself! Ha! Ha! That's hilarious.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

What is it with him and his patterns? I can't believe that he would ask about coming on the 6th day of every week. That is so crazy. Stewart having to touch ll the displays is something Ray would do. Why is that?

bekki said...

Ok so you keep telling me to update my blog well mine is way more updated than yours. i will post a new postwhen you do.

Julie said...

What cute boys you have! I've been out of the blogging world for so long - everyone seems to have changed their backgrounds (i love yours). I think I'm going to have to take Michael to the children's museum in Portland - they have an exhibit going on right now and by the looks of how much YOUR boys loved it, I think he would too.

Anonymous said...

I have NEVER taken my boys there! I keep hearing about it---all raves of course---but I've just never made it over there. It looks great and it sounds like you guys had a blast. What a good mommy to take her kids on such an educational adventure. I really need to get over there and check it out!

Unknown said...

So fun and cute. I think I need to visit that place again. It totally reminds of the 3 Preschool Musketeers running around there at last year's fieldtrip. I love it!!