Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our little Dare DEVIL

Owen has been begging his Dad to fix his quad. Stewart finally found the part and fixed it for him this weekend. He was so excited to be able to ride it again. Owen is timid and anything but brave he will only drive in low gear and just sitting on the quad not moving is exciting enough for him, Ethan on the other hand has different idea of FUN. He jumped on that thing and was driving in high gear like a crazy person, hopping curbs, jumping rocks, driving backwards anything he could do to make his OLDER brother scream in fear. You can tell in this picture Ethan his having a great time and Owen is trying to figure out away to bail off without getting hurt. There is something seriously wrong with this when the not yet 2 year old is driving around the almost 5 year old. He has such a smug look on his face in this picture. Its almost like "Watch out Mom I will run you over too"
Owen just happy and content to be sitting on his quad somewhere other than in the garage collecting dust.
It is crazy how different my boys are. They are complete opposite. They make me laugh and smile everyday. I love Owen for his sweet sensitive side always looking out for him Mom and taking such good of his bother in spite of Ethan beating on him, and Ethan for his fun adventurous, curious, crazy, always getting into something keeping me on my toes side. I am lucky to have them both and wouldn't trade them in for the world.

7 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

There is nothing wrong with Ethan being the one with all the guts! I think it make him unique, I love that picture with the both of them on the bike. Too CutE!

Lynsey said...

They are both adorable boys, but they are very different from eachother. I love them both:)

Anonymous said...

You are lucky to have them both! They are super sweet---One to calm your nerves and the other one to make sure you cover that gray every six weeks! :) Speaking of which...there have seriously been two times this week I was so desperate for a haircut that I almost called you and begged for your immediate assistance. :) I'm trying to hold out till the middle of August...we'll see if I make it.

Clint said...

I have a couple of those too! Cute pictures!

Amber said...

Looks like fun. I'd better not show Thad. He'd go right out and buy Jacey her own quad :-)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Um! Thanks so much! Aren't you supposed to be camping!

bekki said...

I love Ethan he reminds me of Riggs his quad is never fast enough FYI we turned it down since he only knows one gear FAST. Looks that they had fun