Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break Day 1

Owen and Stewart were out of school for spring break for a week. So I decided that we need to do some day activities or no one would live through a week at home with nothing to do. So since I love my family and wanted to keep them around a little longer we decided to start spring break off right. Monday we went with the Ross family and the Lamoreaux family to Pima Air and Space Museum in Tucson. We had so much fun with such fun people. We had 8 kids 7 boys and 1 Princess 7 years old and younger. It was like the zoo but it was so fun.

The the adults and EdenThe guys
The kids entering the Kennedy's Plane

We had the best tour guide "Brig"
What a cute alien friend I have
Jared and Owen
Vana White
Ezra and Owen flying the plane
The crazy bunch of wild boys
Owen flying the planeEthan flying the plane
The boys had so much. It was well worth the drive. We had great company and would do it again in a heart beat.
Stay tuned for more pictures of our fun Break

4 comments:

Gpa and Gma Adams said...

Wow! I want to go there. Why didn't you take grandma?

bekki said...

YEAH you finally did an update. Looks like you all had a great time and I'm glad your family survived the week and are still around.

Tina said...

Great pics! Especially that Vanna pic...um....you can remove that at any time! What a fun day!

Anonymous said...

That day was so fun! I'm glad you guys were able to come. I'm even more glad that you finally started using your blog again. Geez!