Monday, January 25, 2010

I have to blog about this because to me this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I have been laughing out loud to myself all day. The image of Kerry's never ending legs flying around and Kolton strapped in the baby seat oblivious to what is going has had me smiling all day. No if you guys would have seen Kim's brave attempt with no practice and my malfunction you would all be rolling on the ground. What a fun day thanks girl for the never ending laughs that are driving our husbands crazy!!

4 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Priceless!!!!! You girls are having way too much fun! ;)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I am glad she made it with no scrapes! That IS hilarious! You have to love a girl who is brave, and will take her baby aboung too!

keepingupwiththewootans said...

Hey mel, I havent blog surfed for ever it seems like. I am so sorry to hear about Kent I am not sure my parents know and we grew up with the Jones's in Lehi. B.J. and I attended a funeral for a family friend and I sat there thinking who is next to pass on? It is kinda crazy. We are getting older and our parents are getting older too. Your video was cute and it looks like your boys had a blast in the snow.

bekki said...

So funny!