Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Warning so GROSS!!!

As some of you know Stewart works for an attorney that tests the tread on tires to see if they malfunction. Stewart has to cut the tire in a certain way and then they put the tire back on the cars and race them around the track to see if the tire malfunctions. Anyways he was out in the garage working today and came inside and said he had cut his arm. When I got to the kitchen he had blood running down his arm so I couldn't see the cut but when he took the rag off I about BARFED How gross is that his fatty tissues were hanging out

Thanks to Will he tucked all the unwanted Fat back in a stitched him up.
Now if that is not the grossed thing ever. I swear never a dull moment around the Jones Home
Thanks Kim for you help :)

9 comments:

Gpa and Gma Adams said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynsey said...

I don't think I will be able to look at your blog until your next post. That makes my stomach turn. But Im glad he is ok, that had to of hurt so bad.

Anonymous said...

Yuck! Poor Stewart. I love that he just walked in and said he had cut his arm. You know if you or I did something like that the entire neighborhood would have heard us screaming and an ambulance or helicopter would have had to come pick us up! No more sharp objects for Stewart! Glad he is okay, bet that one's gonna hurt for a while though. Call if you need anything.

Unknown said...

Boy! What else is there to say? Wow! I hope will put him on antibiotics and made sure his tetunus shot was up to date. I don't know about the ambulance, but if I were me, there would have been some pretty serious shock, and probably passing out involved. And that would have been if it was Hal. It makes me weak to even think of it.

Gray Family said...

I am glad nothing TOO serious happened at your house today - it looks like just a mere flesh wound really! Man up Stewart! Kidding! Good thing for great neighbors who just happen to be doctors! That is going to make one great story - not to mention a "mark"!

bekki said...

Seriously that sucks. I can only imagine Stewart walking in like no big deal. I'm sure you were freaking a little luckily he is ok.

Let me know if you need anything I would love to help

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Oooh Stewart! And I am sure todays phone call only added to the craziness of this situation. I hope you get better, and can actually use your arm through out the rest of your life. YUCK!

Muche said...

Hmmm, yummmie, who wants hamburger?

Shauna said...

WHAT!!!! are you freakin' kidding me...i so thought that was fake, or at least someone else's arm...GROSS. that must have hurt so bad. WHAT??? i think i would have died if brent would have come in the house like that...seriously.